Please report bugs by putting them in this topic, or telling BenMillard in Game Hunter.
Same arenas and gameplay as before, with these technical changes:
- Double-click the ms-installer.bat to remove old MultiSlayer files.
- One MMP per level, so you never have to select the number of players.
- All files are renamed to be ms-*.
Cops & Robbers
Only the host is a criminal and wanted level works normally, up to National Guard (6 heads). All joining players are police and never get wanted level.
The host is the criminal and has a couple of missions, in this test version. Set to a Points Game with a Time Lmit so you can "win" or "lose".
Other Crime Ideas
Stealing other vehicles could make different objectives, if testing goes well. You can refer to them by number:
- Done: Deliver law enforcement cars to the cranes.
- Criminal wins each time they steal a Cop Car, Special Agent Car or Army Jeep and deliver it to either of two cranes.
- Police win if the criminal's car gets destroyed or criminal gets killed before the delivery is finished.
- Done: Any tank becomes a KILL FRENZY.
- Criminal wins if they make kill 3 players.
- Police win if criminal gets FRENZY FAILED!
- Criminal can switch to a different Tank.
- Use a Vehicle Bomb to destroy a building.
- Triggered by fitting any vehicle with a bomb when the Criminal is not on a mission.
- Criminal wins if the bomb detonates in the target area.
- Police win if car is destroyed outside of the target area, or if the Criminal dies beforehand.
- Police can 'disarm' the bomb by stealing the vehicle?
- Police Escort: A strong AI-driven limo drives to a garage.
- Criminal wins by destroying the vehicle before it reaches the garage.
- Police win if vehicle reaches the garage.
- G4 Bank Van starts a Bank Robbery mission:
- Criminal wins by delivering it to gang garage.
- Police win by taking it to police garage.
- Both lose if it gets destroyed.
- Stealing a fast car gives a (randomly chosen) INSANE STUNT BONUS challenge.
- Criminal wins by completing the jump.
- Police win by arresting or killing the criminal.
- VIP: Police must stop the criminal from assassinating a Very Important Person. Maybe at a press conference or in the Graveyard.
- Criminal wins by killing VIP.
- Police win by keeping VIP alive for a length of time.
- Criminal wins if VIP gets killed.
- Police win if VIP reaches the house and enters it, alive.
- Horn could be used to make VIP get in or out.
- Maybe requires using a SWAT Van, Special Agent Car or Pacifier as Cop Car is so fast?
- Drug Deal: Criminal must help his gang at a drug deal in a defended gang area, which takes a set amount of time.
- Criminal wins if any of his gang stay alive.
- Police win if the entire gang gets killed or "arrested". (Criminal player doesn't matter.)
- Criminal wins by stealing the briefcase and delivering it to a safehouse.
- Police win by stealing briefcase and delivering it to Police Station.
- If the player who has the case gets killed, Phase 2 starts again with the briefcase back where it was.
- Comrade: Criminal must collect a sequence of Russian Mafia friends and deliver them to a safehouse.
- Criminal wins of all friends are collected and delivered safely.
- Police win if the player or any criminals get killed.
- Criminal may use any vehicle, if it has enough seats.
- If the criminal gets out of the car, the friends do as well. This lets them transfer to other vehicles.
- The friends will use powerful weapons against players while they are not in a vehicle.
Feel free to suggest ideas for other modes. Helping with code is also welcome, especially when it comes to bugs with mission cleanup or scenarios which either crash or just don't work well.