- Updated logos for gta2.exe and gta2 manager.exe. Thanks to Cuban Pete for the great new logos!
- Patched original replay files that play if you wait too long in the single player menu- they now work with 11.41 without changes or debug flags. With the traffic fixes, they even mostly stay in sync
- Traffic fix 1- randomised who gets first chance to spawn a car each frame. Hopefully reduces car starving.
- Traffic fix 2- reduced car limit to original for single player. Also made it depend on how many players are in the game. Current limits are 16, 30, 42, 52, 60, 66 for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 players respectively. I plan to tweak this to find the optimum balance between car starving and traffic jams, so please let me know what you think.
- Fixed bug where you'd lose control of your ped if you were punched when spawning by a higher-numbered player (e.g. player 2 punches player 1 while they're spawning).
- Replay fix 1- replays will now always record, regardless of "do release replay" and "constant replay save" settings. If you don't have gta2\test directory, the files will not be written and no error given. This seems to help fix desync problems.
- Replay fix 2- replays are now recorded to both test\replay.rep and test\replayX.rep, where X is the "next replay" shown in the debug tab of the manager. X will rotate through 0-9 and back again, and replay.rep will always be the most recent replay.
- Replay fix 3- you may now specify the replay to play back on the command line. Names are limited to 106 characters:
gta2 -r vike.rep will playback vike.rep in single player
gta2 -r 'vike smells.rep' -n will playback vike smells.rep in multiplayer
gta2 -r "vike roooocks.rep" will playback vike roooocks.rep in single player
gta2 -r -n will playback replay.rep in multiplayer.