Retro City Rampage (PC) v1.05 out out! (Steam+DRM-Free)
Now with stomping/dodging tutorials and improved missions.
Also fixes a sound issue a small number of sound cards experienced.
Coming soon to PS3/Vita. Steam updates automatically. If you’re playing the DRM-Free version, go back to your download page to grab the latest version.
#### RETRO CITY RAMPAGE (PC) v1.04 CHANGES | 2012/10/26 ####
• Shop icons added to the full size pause menu map.
• Cars now have much faster top speeds making it much quicker to get around town.
• Most recent car no longer disappears when starting a mission or restarting from some checkpoints.
• Tap ‘dat AS5 stage overhauled. Faster to beat, more gameplay added.
• Hint screens now have their French, Italian and Spanish translations.
• Misc Bug Fixes
“I can really taste the graphics!”
— It’s the official fake breakfast cereal of Retro City Rampage!
PRE-ORDER THE GAME NOW AT: RetroCityRampage.com
Coming to: PC/Steam, PlayStation 3, PS Vita, WiiWare & Xbox LIVE Arcade
TWITTER/RetroCR | Facebook/RetroCityRampage
Retro City Rampage, developed by Vblank Entertainment Inc.
Video by Nakatomi HMC.
Coming to PlayStation 3, PS Vita, Xbox LIVE Arcade, WiiWare & PC/Steam.
You can preorder the Windows version now.
RETRO CITY RAMPAGE
The open-world action parody coming soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade and WiiWare.
Rampage the city as BIFFMAN, Theftropolis City’s campy super hero. Throw Biffarangs at civilians and set them ablaze with your Biffmobile nitro flame!
Retro City Rampage – Biffman Trailer from Vblank on Vimeo.
Retro City Rampage XBLA summer 2011 and WiiWare fall 2011.