v2.60, 10 April 2013:
- Improved control tutorials
- You can now (optionally) earn coins by watching video ads in the free version
- Improved "other games" menu in the free version
- Changed how custom mode is unlocked in the free version
- The multiplayer menu now shows how far from the next rank you are
- Tweaked event prices and "thank you" reward in free version
- Fixed a bug where the game would be restarted unnecessarily when a web page was opened, or if the player was in the middle of an IAP during a task switch
- Made the helicopter take off automatically when using the "touch 1" control scheme
- Fixed bug where multiplayer menu could be slightly offset when in sub menu in some circumstances
- The "tell a friend" message is now localised
Supanova Expo is a pop culture convention with celebrity guests, cosplay, anime, sci-fi, comics, gaming and all things geek.
When and where?
GOLD COAST 2013
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Some of the many guests that will be attending Supanova 2013 Melbourne and Gold Coast:
David Hasslehoff (Knight Rider, Baywatch, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie)
Eliza Dushku (the voice of Shaundi in Saints Row 2, Faith in Buffy/Angel, Echo in Dollhouse)
Adam Baldwin (Firefly, Serenity, Chuck)
Rose McGowan (Scream, Charmed, Planet Terror)
Visit supanova.com.au for more information, such as ticket prices, the full guest list and schedules.
A new version of the best/only GTA2 multiplayer game finder has been released: List of changes: - Fixed a "Debug flags are different" bug - Message displayed if host has "Exit on desync" ticked - Message displayed if a game is created with "Play Replay" ticked - gta2manager.exe is now the only acceptable filename for GTA2 Manager - If there is a failure to modify a registry key, GH will show the value it attempted to set - HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT modifications failures are no longer displayed since they aren't critital to GH operation - No activity/anti idle message is no longer displayed - Updated credits - Fixed a bug that changed GH icon to a Santa hat on the 25th of every month instead of only in December
Retro City Rampage is $4.99 USD on Steam until March 29, 2013. Link: store.steampowered.com/app/204630