Rocket and Molotov DeathMatch © is a map made by Gustavob, BR
To play this map, extract all the files from the .7z file to your GTA2\data folder.
Its like a Team DeathMatch: Zaibatsu Corporation vs SRS Scientists
- Vike for fixing WARP_FROM_CAR_TO_POINT desyncs and making it work outside cars
- Sektor for keeping an active GTA2 community with his GTA2 Game Hunter and for helping me with WARP_FROM_CAR_TO_POINT crashing
- TradeMark for his GTA2 Map/Zone Editor
- Rockstar Games & DMA Design for GTA2 and ste.gmp, wich included the original version of the areas included in this map (SRS Scientists' area: The Mall and Zaibatsu Corporation's area: The Village)
- This is the first GTA2 map to include building interiors.
- This map's first version was made in less then 36 hours
- It doesn't include only Rocket Launchers and Molotovs but also includes some Machine Guns and some Grenades and some hidden weapons:
- 2 hidden Flamethrowers
- 2 hidden Electroguns
- 2 hidden Silenced Machine Guns
- Some tiles changed, mostly the pavement
- Both dead-end roads are now connected through a "tunnel" that passes above the sea
- MMP changed to fit the new "standard" so it works on Elypter's maps page
- Fixed that floating rocket launcher on the top of the building
- Added an Electrofinger powerup on a rooftop, reachable by a stairway
- Dusk support!