These bonus levels don't have previews:
- Bonus Ice Cream Easy: lorne2e
- Bonus Ice Cream Medium: lorne2m
- Bonus Ice Cream Hard: lorne2h
- Bonus Race Medium: mike1m
- Bonus Race Hard: mike1h
- Bonus Massacre Easy: mike2e
- Bonus Massacre Medium: mike2m
- Bonus Massacre Hard: mike2h
Some of the preview dimensions are uselessly large - much bigger than domestic computer screens, let alone the preview area in GH! A couple of examples:
- loonyzooka.jpg: 945x1082 would theoretically fit on my 1600x1200 screen. But the title bar, options and buttons in Create Game plus the height of a taskbar mean it could never be shown at 100% quality. (1200 vertical pixels seems pretty rare, even these days.)
- swt.jpg: 1377x1553 is so big I couldn't quite show it if I showed it full-screen and turned my 1600x1200 monitor on its side!
- suburban_anarchy.jpg: 1665x1245 wouldn't fit by width or by height no matter how I turned my screen.
800x600 works well for small windows and much better for big windows. Also gives a better view for any advanced player who sometimes browses the data folder manually. But this is an edge case.