Post GTA1/GTA2 maps here (finished and work in progress).
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 889
- Joined: 16 May 2009, 06:14
- GH nick: BenMillard
- Location: London, UK
The classic PZA tweaked by myself and TommySprat (the original author):
- Floor is lower than normal GTA2 levels, so the camera is higher above you. That lets you see further.
- Lights, start points, invisible ceiling are all moved to match the floor.
- Respawn points are all offset by a block, so it's a bit harder to aim at respawning players.
- Level is re-textured using Escobar and Zaibatsu Power Core textures.
- The yellow chevrons by the wall show how close you can get before an explosion will push you over.
- Preview image of small 2 Player version and large 3-6 Player version are now included.