- Team capture the vehicle! As a team (Red in the south vs Yellow in the north) you must capture the opposing team's APC and bring it to your garage to score points while defending your own! First to 3 points wins!
- Currently 2, 4 or 6 player mode.
- Lots of vehicles including Jeep's, Tank's and APC's that respawn!
- Lots of weapons and powerups! Including weapons that give you 99 ammo located at strategic points and neat powerups including health, armour, fast reload, double damage and invincibility!
- Respawn points give you access to a weapon, armour, fast reload and double damage so you can get straight back into the action! If you are lucky you may also respawn on a box near the rocket launcher, fast reload, double damage, invisibilty and tank spawn!
- Promotes good team work and game play! Test your shooting and driving skills!
- Fast paced so you are never far away from weapons and the action!
- Each team starts in opposite bases (red team is south and yellow team is north) and the objective is to steal the opposing teams' APC and deliver it to your base (the place to park is marked by a garage door and arrows on the road) while defending your own APC!
- Set game type to POINTS and set the winning score to $100,000. First to 3 captures wins $100,000 to win the game!
- Make sure there is no time limit for the game otherwise team 2 loses their score counter!
- It's a team game, so use that to your advantage!
South (red team) base. Shows vehicles, powerups and some of "no-man's land" (top part of screen). North (green team) base is identical (not shown).
Long view from south base showing no-man's land and north base. Also shows some of the powerups too.
View of outside south base. Shows ramps leading from top of the roof in the base leading down so you can either jump down straight away or run on a raised gantry back in to the base. There is a silenced machine gun and molotov spawn here, as well as electro guns on the steps.
Any questions/comments? Would love to hear them! Post away! If you would like to play test it let me know!
- Ambient light level increased while playing in dusk mode to 0.33. This makes it a little brighter than before. This won't be noticed if you play in noon mode.
- Fixed a molotov spawn in north base on the gantry which only have 9 molotov's instead of 99.
- Moved the rusted rail tracks further back to stop people jumping on it (thanks to Gustavob for this).
- Re-designed the middle area (spawn area). Instead of being able to drive straight through there is now a building to go around. Spawn locations remain the same on the raised platforms.
- Added and moved some boxes near spawn area so you can jump on them after spawning.
- Moved the road in the east further back so you can no longer jump to it.
- Re-arranged the non-respawning vehicles in no-man's land so it is mirrored on either side to balance the game.
- Removed 2 vehicle mine spawns. Moved 2 remaining ones to central position north and south of the central building. Each pickup now only gives 5 mines each instead of 10 now with 1 minute respawn.
- Generator timers now have correct times (thanks to Gustavob for this). All weapons are still instant respawn, armour and health is 2 seconds, fast reload and double damage is 5 seconds and vehicle mines and invulnerability is 1 minute.
- Added double damage and fast reload to each base on top of certain boxes.
- Moved the rocket launcher and flame-thrower generators from the first roof in each base to be next to machine gun and molotov spawn. This makes them faster to collect and speed up the game.
- Added JPG (800x600) of game map for Game Hunter to show. This has been rotated 90 degrees to show the map better.
- Improved roof access to second roof section.
- Re-arranged and added some boxes outside the bases to easily jump down to.
- Improved the tunnel design in the base.
- Added a gantry in each base so you can jump from top roof onto the gantry and then into the base.
- Removed more railings in certain places to speed up access to and from certain areas.
- Improved the look of the middle respawning area. Previously people tried to shoot each other through a bullet-proof fence.
- North base (yellow team) now has a different style door to the south base. The new door now matches the theme of the walls.
- Changed the WHILE loop back to a WHILE_EXEC as it does not perform as it should without it.
- Added arrow signs on the road near the garages to make it easier to see and where to park.
- Corrected player coding and doors.
- Changed the WHILE_EXEC to WHILE so should now be lighter on the CPU.
- Removed Invisibility powerups from the map.
- Added support for 3 and 5 player game modes for multiplayer. Extra team members are assigned to the non-host team for balance.
- Improved access to the rooves in each base. There is now sloped rooves for faster access.
- Team 1 now uses the Russian (red) colours.
- Team 2 now uses the Scientist (yellow) colours.
- Team colour update should also make the game arrows properly coloured to find other players.
- Team 2 base as been re-textured slightly to differentiate it from the Team 1 base.
- Team 1 base roof re-textured.
- Removed extra arrows when you entered an APC to guide you back to base. It now only shows arrows for the location of each APC.
- Fixed a tile in north base where you could fall through it.
- Lights in the bases and spawn points reduced in radius from 8 to 4. Added additional lights around scenery.
- The first rooves in each bases lowered for faster access.
- Removed wall from initial game start point for fast access to vehicles.
- Removed trench by south-west tank building.
- Removed trench by respawn area.
- Shotgun and Grenade spawns removed.
- Grenade spawn replaced with Molotov spawn.
- All weapons now give 99 ammo except vehicle mines (still 10 each).
- Weapons respawn a lot faster, most are instant. Health and armour powerups now respawn after 3 seconds, double damage and fast reload take 5 seconds, mines 10 seconds. Invisibility and Invulnerability timer is the same (1 minute).
- New armour pickups on the respawn points.
- New Double Damage and Fast Reload right next to respawn point.
- Two additional spawn points added. These are on the boxes where you jump on top of tank buildings.
- Updated MMP files so the map name appears shorter in Game Hunter. Now shows up as "Bootcamp CTV - x Player".
- Player spawn coding re-organised.
- Collision detection on lamp post fixed.
- The waterfall sound near south base moved further back to make it quieter.
- Initial release.