v2.60, 10 April 2013:
- Improved control tutorials
- You can now (optionally) earn coins by watching video ads in the free version
- Improved “other games” menu in the free version
- Changed how custom mode is unlocked in the free version
- The multiplayer menu now shows how far from the next rank you are
- Tweaked event prices and “thank you” reward in free version
- Fixed a bug where the game would be restarted unnecessarily when a web page was opened, or if the player was in the middle of an IAP during a task switch
- Made the helicopter take off automatically when using the “touch 1” control scheme
- Fixed bug where multiplayer menu could be slightly offset when in sub menu in some circumstances
- The “tell a friend” message is now localised
Supanova Expo is a pop culture convention with celebrity guests, cosplay, anime, sci-fi, comics, gaming and all things geek.
When and where?
GOLD COAST 2013
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Some of the many guests that will be attending Supanova 2013 Melbourne and Gold Coast:
David Hasslehoff (Knight Rider, Baywatch, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie)
Eliza Dushku (the voice of Shaundi in Saints Row 2, Faith in Buffy/Angel, Echo in Dollhouse)
Adam Baldwin (Firefly, Serenity, Chuck)
Rose McGowan (Scream, Charmed, Planet Terror)
Visit supanova.com.au for more information, such as ticket prices, the full guest list and schedules.
Retro City Rampage is $4.99 USD on Steam until March 29, 2013. Link: store.steampowered.com/app/204630
v2.58, 18 March 2013:
- Renamed the free version to “Payback²” and the full version to “Payback² Pro”
- Your progress is now automatically restored if you reinstall the game
- Added “tell a friend”
- Locked episodes now show how many stars are needed to unlock them
- Made the game slightly more generous when detecting bullet collisions
- Tweaked shotgun bullet spread pattern to be more distributed
- Tweaked coin awards in the free version
- Updated translations
v2.55, 1 March 2013:
- The free version’s unlock structure has been completely reworked
- Fixed an intermittent crash when exiting an event
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the player to shoot continuously
- Fixed an intermittent bug that could cause sound effects to be temporarily disabled
- Tweaked the difficulty of some levels
Saints Row IV™ – From the Crack House to the White House. The ball-busting next chapter in the Saints Row franchise, is starting a party in your pants this August. Developed by Volition, Saints Row IV will launch on current-gen consoles and PC on August 20, 2013, in North America and August 23, 2013, in the rest of the world.
A game overview of Retro City Rampage by developer, Brian Provinciano. Out now for PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, PC/Steam and coming Feb 28th to WiiWare.