Rare GTA2 Sega Dreamcast cover

Pizzadox
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
GH nick: Pizzadox

Rare GTA2 Sega Dreamcast cover

Post by Pizzadox »

(i dont sure if its fan art or original but it seems like the images are scatches of the game in very early developent)
i was working on some artwork for my gta2 server and i came across this creepy yet very cool game cover

i photoshopped pretty good a clean version of this, however i didnt finish this one for 100% because its was unnecessary for me
the image in the middle could be anything [invis]

my final logo
Last edited by Pizzadox on 09 May 2022, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
i bang hoes
Pizzadox
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Re: Rare GTA2 Sega Dreamcast cover

Post by Pizzadox »

the coolest part is if you familiar with gta2, you can only imagine who these characters are
the middle guy with the hat must be rednecks for sure
one of the things i like about this game is the game being very shady in terms of characters, information, locations, storyline and pretty much anything else
i bang hoes
JernejL
Hitman
Hitman
GH nick: RedShirt

Post by JernejL »

Fastinating that over 22 years later, we can STILL find new and unique things related to gta2.
Pizzadox
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Post by Pizzadox »

JernejL wrote: 09 May 2022, 04:53 Fastinating that over 22 years later, we can STILL find new and unique things related to gta2.
yes its very cool however i think this cover might be fan art because rockstar games didnt use this "grand theft auto" logo font before gta 3 but who knows 2/3 are pretty close to each other and dma design developed both of these games
i bang hoes
Pizzadox
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Post by Pizzadox »

after looking around abit seems like i was right, the images are really scatches of the game in very early developent as you can see i found here on this video
i bang hoes