Revision: build #2 beta, 27 oct 2019 by DenLover Game Version: TDC build 13 feb 2019 by Jernej L. Mod License: CC BY-NC-SA Age Rating: 18+ (Not recommended for children under 18 years).
WARNING: Modification does not carry a political context; it is a game entertainment for a pleasant pastime.
All events and coincideces occurring in it are random.
TDC GTA1 DLC
The mod adds canonical, as well as custom, vehicle models, weapons, sound and visual effects
from the game GTA1, adapted for the TDC game engine, with maximum approximation to the game style.
An exception is the handling of vehicles and weapons settings.
TDC GTA1 DLC - Addon Tiger Of GTAL
Addon adds the "Tiger" tank from the official addon GTA Mission Pack #2: London, 1961.
Note: This modification is installed on top of the TDC GTA1 DLC assembly, as it is an addition to it.
tdc_gta1_dlc_screenshot (13).jpg (146.41 KiB) Viewed 369 times
tdc_gta1_dlc_screenshot (26).jpg (158.69 KiB) Viewed 369 times
tdc_gta1_dlc_screenshot (3).jpg (194.17 KiB) Viewed 369 times
tdc_gta1_dlc_screenshot (9).jpg (207.43 KiB) Viewed 353 times
NOTE: For addon to work, you must have the TDC build 13 feb 2019 game and TDC GTA1 DLC build #1 aplha, 17 oct 2019 modification installed!
1. Download tdc_demo.7z and install TDC in any directory.
2. Download the TDC GTA1 DLC modification and unzip all the files from the archive to the TDC root folder, confirm file replacement.
3. Download the TDC GTA1 DLC - Addon Tiger Of GTAL addon and unzip all the files from the archive to the TDC root folder, confirm file replacement.
4. Installation of the mod is completed. Have a good game!
Current version: build #2 beta, 27 oct 2019 by DenLover. More info in readme.txt.
NOTE: All content in the modification is used only for educational purposes on a non-commercial basis.
Studio Developers: DMA Design, Tarantula Studios, Visual Sciences (PS), Rockstar Canada
Rockstar Games Corporation for creating the wonderful GTA1 game that inspired me to create this mod.
JernejL for developing interesting and useful modmaking tools in the GTA world,
as well as the creation of the TDC game engine, which greatly simplified the possibilities
to create your Top Down Shooter.
Sector team for Continuing Support and Updating gtamp.com
at which people with common interests, who love and value the games of the "old school" games.
And thanks to all those who are not indifferent to my creations, who appreciate them,
are waiting for my releases and leaves comments on my topics.
i'd love to see how this works out, if it helps i can give you file format specifrications for the TDC CMP format.
See you soon.
About cmp. I will wait for the release of your working editor. For comfortable work. It’s enough for me so that he can add/del a new collision and objects to the map. Now this is the only reason why I do not change the map to the style of the game. I can remove the textures, but I need objects and physical walls.
* Added 17 new models:
1. bankvan1 - a new model created from shoolbus
2. bankvan2 - a new model created from shoolbus (version with a changed color)
3. boat - boat model unused in GTA1
4. enforcer - a new model created from repairvan and squadcar1
5. freeway - a motorcycle model unused in GTA1
6. helicopter - helicopter model unused in GTA1
7. rocketbike - bike model unused in GTA1
8. stingerf - model with a fixed windshield (before the correction, the glass was in body color)
9. swatvan - a new model created from shoolbus and squadcar1
10. tankerm - a new model created from tanker
11. towtruck - a new model created from tanker
12. trainwheel - model of railway wheels unused in GTA1
13. tram - a tram model unused in GTA1
14. trilerrefgen - a new model created from transitvan
15. trilertank - a new model created from tanker
16. tvvan4 - modification of tvvan3 (a plate has been added to the roof)
17. ufo - new model by Jeff Mathews
* SFX in *.wav format added to Audio folder:
1. Ambulance siren
2. Bank robbery alarm
3. Beetle car revs
4. Bike horn
5. Boat engine revs
6. Bomb ticking
10. Bullet ricochet
11. Burning car
12. Bus horn
14. Car door open
15. Car door shut
16. Car horn
18. Car landing after jump-fall
19. Car respray sound
20. Car splash as it hits river
21. Complete write-off car crash
22. Corner skid noise
23. Crane motor for arm on truck or transport on dockside crane
24. Crowd in panic
27. Damaged car revs
28. Death cry of person
29. Diesel engine revs
31. Electric shock
32. Electronic car alarm
34. Explosion sound for mines or missile impact
35. Fall cry
36. Flame thrower sound
37. Grunt and roll as driver hits ground
39. Hare Krishna chant
41. Hitting cone
42. Hitting trash
43. Hitting wooden barricade
44. Motorcycle revs
45. Normal car revs
47. Normal loop
48. On fire scream
49. Pager beeping
51. Player running (single footstep)
52. Player sound effect
54. Player walking (single footstep)
55. Police or fire siren
56. Porsche car revs
57. Porsche horn
58. Punch to body
59. Radio static
60. Radio vocal click
61. Raver loop
62. Record scratch
63. Rev down
64. Rev up
65. Reversing warning signal for lorries, etc.
66. Rock loop
67. Rocket launch sound
68. Roller door slapping to a halt
69. Shhhh sound of air brakes
70. Singe machine gunshot
71. Sports car revs
73. Squashed pedestrian
74. Start engine
75. Tank tracks
76. Telephone ring
78. Tram track noise
79. Truck horn
80. Type Del
82. Vehicle - building smash sound
83. Vehicle - vehicle smash sound (fast)
84. Vehicle - vehicle smash sound (med)
85. Vehicle - vehicle smash sound (slow)
86. Volume horn
* Added objects in the *.cd32 format to the Objects folder:
* In the graphics archive WEAPONS/weapons.gl2d icons are replaced with similar types of weapons from GTA1.
* In the graphic archive WEAPONS/weapons.gl2d added new icons of weapons and items from GTA1:
* In the database Data/game.sqlite3 added new settings for: sound effects, particles, weapons, vehicles and facilities.
* Added map test to the Maps folder. It includes: main.js - the main game script, test.cmp - map geometry (landscape), test.gl2d - archive with tiles (map texture). The card is identical to the standard tstd, with the following changes: spawn of all vehicles and weapons has been added to the main.js script, and test.cmp on the map. The pedestrian area in the vehicles spawn area has been removed.
* In the config.sqlite3 configuration file, the name of the map is changed to test to load the demo map.
* In the graphic archive Data/GUI.gl2d is replaced: the cursor on the yellow brush, the arrow, boot screen, wanted star replaced by police head, health and armor icons replaced and 6 new icons from GTA 1 are added.
* In the graphic archive Data/FX.gl2d the siren texture has been replaced, the stroke around the weapon pickup has been removed.