Who Plays GTA Online?

Talk about any other games here
BenMillard
Immortal
GH nick: BenMillard

Who Plays GTA Online?

Post by BenMillard »

I do! BenMillard on PS3. If you add me please include "GTAMP" in the comment.

Unlocked nearly everything as I passed Level 120 a few days ago: BenMillard on R* Social Club.

Favourite car is my Sultan RS doing it's best Subaru Impreza impression:
Image Image Image

The only thing I own from the Beach Bum pack is the Bifta, painted Lime Green after doing 25 different Stunt Jumps:

(It's nice how v1.06 has stopped adding the heavy interlacing and vignette from Snapmatic photos!)

Also own the Buzzard Attack Chopper, if you want a taxi and gunner for Missions:
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

Re: Who Plays GTA Online?

Post by Cuban-Pete »

When it's on PC and on sale on Steam, I will be there, or in other words; one or two years from now.
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."
Sektor
Boss
Boss
GH nick: Sektor

Post by Sektor »

I guess there will be a PC version in about 6 months but I'm sure they won't make the multiplayer cross platform compatible. It would be nice if we could at least keep our character when changing system but I don't know if they will do that even though it's all in the "cloud".

I'm rank 127 on the XBOX 360 version. I didn't really care what system but most of my friends were on 360, so that's where I went.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/sektor
Pyro
Immortal
GH nick: Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Still waiting for the PC version... going to be a looooong wait no doubt.

As Cuban said, be great if it's on Steam as well!
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

What did you use to get those wheelie and stoppie distances?

Now thinking I won't get it on PC because it will involve so much grinding to reach a playable level again. Might stop modding as well, do other things with my life for a while.

I haven't missed GTA2 modding, surprisingly. Perhaps my modding days are finally over?
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

Wish I could buy a Cargobob in Online to speed up some Lester missions and do silly things with friends. You can buy it from Warstock in Story Mode.

Broke the left stick on my controller. Am now spending some time away from GTA Online and getting Xmas sorted - quite a timely accident!
Sektor
Boss
Boss
GH nick: Sektor

Post by Sektor »

v1.07 makes cargobobs and more types of helicopters spawn for high levels instead of just buzzards. There's also a way to buy a cargobob with URL address bar editing on the virtual internet which is funny since some real websites have been "hacked" that way. I think it just shows how much detail has gone into the game.

How did you break the left stick? The plastic wears out on mine, I've already replaced it once but the replacement is starting to wear down. It doesn't prevent me from playing but you need a Gold subscription to play online on 360 and mine expired. I have some trial codes but saving them for later.
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

Still too nervous to buy a Cargobob that way.

GTA Online's Creator is the best software I have used this century. Let's share what we've made! Mine are for PS3...feel free to re-make for Xbox but I don't see why they aren't cross-platform.

You can view pictures and summaries of my GTA5 custom jobs on my website. To see the map for each one, visit my Missions on R* Social Club.

MultiSlayer Ship is possible in GTA5! I found a rusty cargo ship called Octopus and made Cargo Rusty Octopus:

Photos for some of my other jobs (all are visible from my web page):
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image