GTA1 Cities in GTA2 with Multiplayer!

Post GTA1/GTA2 maps here (finished and work in progress).
Pyro
Immortal
GH nick: Pyro

Re: GTA1 Cities in GTA2 with Multiplayer!

Post by Pyro »

Like Ben said, Arrest Restart zones don't seem to work properly. As such, not many (if any) custom maps have them (not any deathmatch maps anyway), though new, custom single-player maps are rare to find. However, if these Arrest Restart zones don't work properly, how is it the cop car appears and throws you out after getting busted? Hmm...

Regarding the gang stuff, as Ben also mentioned, no need to have the respect check if in a certain area that I mentioned previously. The code for changing the army gang respect is done after the LEVELSTART and before the WHILE_EXEC so it doesn't keep doing it every cycle. WHILE_EXEC only useful if you're waiting for the player(s) to do something (wait for player at XYZ) or make the game constantly do something (such as always having infinite weapons). 8-)
Gustavob wrote:Vike's/GTAMP GTA2 version includes a new gta2 manager EXE which works exactly like Power Manager, it just uses another registry HKEY, forgot which, I guess HKCU.
The debug keys are not enabled by default, even with Vikes modified version. You have to download the power patch to make it work. It says that Game Hunter does it automatically but it didn't for me at least (using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit btw).

Anyway, there are a few more things I want/need to do in San Andreas before I'll be happy to have it as the next, updated 'master' version, such as modifying the first tram route, creating the second, long tram route, finding more traffic arrows turning into tram lines and reducing train collision size etc.

Keep it up, good to see progress on these files, even the small, insignificant to others issues! 8-)
Gustavob
Immortal
GH nick: Gustavob
|Gustavob|

Post by Gustavob »

Pyro wrote: The debug keys are not enabled by default, [...] you have to download the power patch. [...] it says that Game Hunter does it automatically but it didn't.
Well, it did for me o.o
You just lost the game.
JG
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Post by JG »

BenMillard wrote:Arrest Restart zones don't do anything. This is well-known, so I propose we convert any of those zones into normal Restart zones.
Didn't know that, but it makes sense after seeing no arrest restarts in other maps! I may as well just delete them, there are enough standard restarts outside the hospitals already. However, there must be some as-yet undiscovered mechanism that determines where arrested players are dumped as seen in the Rockstar maps - maybe I'll leave them in for now...
BenMillard wrote:The scripts I provided have commented-out gang hate stuff which you can just uncomment and adapt. You've got the right workaround but there's no advantage to checking the zone. In fact it's a disadvantage, as you can be killing them in plain view and they won't attack you. =]
Good point, didn't think about that possibility. And on second thoughts, there's no reason that the armygang should leave players alone after they leave the gang area, so I may as well just go with a standard CHANGE_GANG_CHAR_RESPECT command anyway.
Pyro and Gustavob wrote:...stuff about v11.38 PowerManager...
Thanks for the info, I'll try it out.
BenMillard wrote:Would be good if we hang around in GH more to start playtesting these versions.
Yeah, I'd like to see how they hold up in multiplayer but my comp has a persistent 'slow GTA2' bug, despite trying the fix suggested at http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=308293 - this did actually work for a while, but the problem eventually returned so I have to do most of my testing with the frame limiter off. :roll:
Pyro
Immortal

Post by Pyro »

Finally added the second tram route to San Andreas. 8-) Four stations with two trains on the long track, one in Soviet Hill, Excalibur (close to Chinatown), north-east Sailors Wharf and Glen Wood.

Quite a strange bug though, one track will crash the game on startup, yet the entire train system works fine when it is commented out. Double/triple checked the zones and not sure why it does it. Strange thing is the other trains will still stop at the station anyway! :shock: All trains work fine with this station commented out, no crashing later on in the game or trains trying to find a certain enter/exit zone etc. If it works as it is, just leave it be I say ;-)

Also, added a third station to the first tram route in Wood Hill. Still has two trains running but there are no delays on either track system now :-) Few more things to do and I'll release this as next master version of San Andreas.
BenMillard
Immortal
GH nick: BenMillard

Post by BenMillard »

Good news, everyone! After removing much traffic and adjusting the railway by one block, Crash Zone #1 in Vice City is now stable. 8-)

Roadblock limitations seem to have been the problem:
  • To the West, the railway now turns 1 block away from the road instead of alongside the road.
  • To the East end, my best guess is the way the game prevents roadblocks on street corners. It probably has a hardcoded value which sets the minimum distance from the corner to the roadblock and that value is too small for the massive 8-lane freeway corner.
  • Also tweaked the railway timings a bit.
(EDIT) Removed old attachment.
Last edited by BenMillard on 31 Jul 2011, 01:36, edited 1 time in total.
Lantyz
Psycho
Psycho
GH nick: Lantyz

Post by Lantyz »

BenMillard wrote:Lantyz, did you get far with cleaning up the GTA1 maps? Razor said you had tried this once before. Please reply to the topic if you made much progress!
Yes, actually I did before real life caught up with me, sapping most of my free time...

Most important feats are:
  • A selection of important GTA1 tiles of all three cities in one gta1.sty file. All tiles have been extracted from the original game and grouped together with new palettes, which gave them a higher quality than the original conversion. Cramming all tiles into one style file meant I had to sacrifice some sets (like one road set and grass set), but I expanded existing sets with missing tiles to create more possibilities and fix awkward tiles in the original levels.
  • Plenty of minor tweaks to the original lay-out of the city, mostly tidying up missing road curbs, adding road crossings, proper poles for traffic lights, etc, etc, etc.
  • A conversion of most cars, including the Train, Tank, Juggernaut (able to carry trailers at last!), RC Car, the two bikes and even the Boat. The vehicles use the original GTA2 palettes, meaning all cars will have multiple remaps. Some changes were necessary: since convertibles aren't possible in GTA2, some convertibles got a roof and the rest is left out. On the bright side, all cars now have lights and four doors.
    Some vehicles were modified to be used for some new GTA2 features. The 4 x 4 was changed into the (Armed) Land Roamer, the Repair Van was changed into an army truck, the LeBonham serves as the Special Agent Car and the Bus got a shorter counterpart as the SWAT Van.
  • A redesigned subway track which hides all slopes and corners but still is more or less true to the original.
  • Stopped Vice City from crashing GTA2.
Car list:
  • B-Type - 29 Special
  • Armed Land Roamer - 4 x 4 (shortened & with added roof)
  • Land Roamer - 4 x 4 (shortened & with added roof)
  • Medicar - Ambulance
  • Rumbler - Beast GTS
  • Dementia - Bike
  • Maurice - Boat
  • Bulwark - Brigham
  • Bug - Bug
  • Jagular XK - Bulldog
  • Karma Bus - Bus (Jesus)
  • Hot Dog Van - Bus (Yellow, shortened)
  • Container - Unused GTA1 trailer
  • Hachura - Challenger
  • Maurice - Classic
  • Bus - Coach
  • Shark - Cossie
  • Meteor - Counthash
  • Meteor (SRS) - Counthash (black)
  • Furore GT - F-19
  • Fire Truck - Fire Truck
  • A-Type - Flamer (without flames. Oh, the irony)
  • Z-Type - Hotrod
  • GT-AI - Itali GTB
  • Miara - Itali GTO (with added roof)
  • Garbage Truck - Juggernaut
  • Truck Cab SX - Juggernaughty (shortened Juggernaught)
  • Benson - Jugular (with gulfwing doors, like it should)
  • Eddy - LeBonham
  • Special Agent Car - LeBonham (black)
  • Stretch Limousine - Limousine
  • Sports Limousine - Limousine (with dragon)
  • Ice Cream Truck - Love Wagon
  • Panto - Panto (shortened Love Wagon without flowers)
  • Big Bug - Monster Bug
  • Morton - Mundano
  • Michelli Roadster - Penetrator (LC version)
  • Stinger - Penetrator (SA & VC version)
  • U-Jerk Truck - Pickup (LC version)
  • Pickup - Pickup (SA & VC version)
  • Transporter - Unused GTA1 version
  • Romero - Portsmouth
  • Schmidt - RC Car (Big version: make small with MINI_CAR command)
  • Aniston BD4 - Regal
  • Tow Truck - Repair Van
  • Pacifier - Repair Van (enlarged & green)
  • Trance-Am - Stallion
  • Wellard - Stinger
  • Beamer - Stinger Z29 (with added roof)
  • Dimentia Limousine- "Stretch" (unused GTA1 car)
  • Cop Car - Squad Car (LC version)
  • Minx - Superbike
  • SWAT Van - Swat Van (based on the Bus with the Fire Truck grill)
  • Tank - Tank (resized)
  • Box Truck - Tanker
  • Truck Cab - Tanker (cab only)
  • Tanker - Tanker (tank only)
  • Taxi Xpress - Taxi (LC version)
  • Taxi - Taxi (SA version)
  • T-Rex - Thunderhead
  • Train - Train
  • G4 Bank Van - Transit Van
  • Van - TV Van
  • TV Van - TV Van (with unused GTA1 camera)
  • Arachnid - Vulture
Not included:
  • Helicopter
  • Impaler
  • Mamba
  • Panther
  • Porka
  • Roadster
  • Speeder
  • Tram
  • Taxi (VC version)
  • Squad Car (SA and VC version)
Last edited by Lantyz on 29 Jul 2011, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
Pyro
Immortal

Post by Pyro »

Wow, impressive stuff Lantyz :shock:
Lantyz wrote:A selection of important GTA1 tiles of all three cities in one gta1.sty file. All tiles have been extracted from the original game and grouped together with new palettes, which gave them a higher quality than the original conversion. Cramming all tiles into one style file meant I had to sacrifice some sets (like one road set and grass set), but I expanded existing sets with missing tiles to create more possibilities and fix awkward tiles in the original levels.
I thought all the tiles from all GTA1 sty files could fit into one sty? I remember having one with all the tiles in it made by Delfi (I think), appropriately called "gta1.sty". Anyway, since we've been doing this project there have been some newly created tiles (such as JG's hand rails for San Andreas, my modifications of tram tiles etc and more to come for NYC and Miami), perhaps if these tiles you mention are better quality we could possibly replace them in future? Worth a look I say. 8-)
Lantyz wrote:Plenty of minor tweaks to the original lay-out of the city, mostly tidying up missing road curbs, adding road crossings, proper poles for traffic lights, etc, etc, etc.
Done a lot of this stuff between the maps, though with GTA London we do need a suitable pole/support for traffic lights (currently just floating in London/Manchester, but they share same STY anyway). Any note-worthy changes you might want to look at when Ben merges the next batch of files to make a new 'master' file for the GTA1 cities.
Lantyz wrote:...stuff about converting cars...
Impressive work on the cars, especially being able to use the GTA2 palette system! I'm guessing the cars will be one of the last things to import mind, but I'd love to have a look at them :-)
Lantyz wrote:A redesigned subway track which hides all slopes and corners but still is more or less true to the original.
Which map(s) did you do? Currently we have not changed the physical layout of any of the tracks and kept the train system working (after modifying train collision size so it doesn't wreck everything) even with slopes and stuff like that still showing. I even added the tram route to San Andreas, and that is notoriously bad to setup properly :P
Lantyz wrote:Stopped Vice City from crashing GTA2.
Ah cool - do you remember what/where the problem was? As you probably noticed Ben has managed to fix the crash bug in Vice City also, maybe same area and solution? Not tested it myself but I have faith in it 8-)
Lantyz
Psycho
Psycho
GH nick: Lantyz

Post by Lantyz »

Pyro wrote:I thought all the tiles from all GTA1 sty files could fit into one sty? I remember having one with all the tiles in it made by Delfi (I think), appropriately called "gta1.sty".
The maps I got from Jernej used seperate style files for each city. I named my new style file "gta1.sty". Perhaps you got mine; I tested Liberty City a couple of times with others on Game Hunter, so the file may have spread after that. I don't think all tiles fit in one file, even if all double and mirrored tiles are removed. I remember it was a tight fit and grouping them in chunks of 8 to make appropriate palettes didn't help, either. Even if it would fit, imho it's worth it to remove redundant tiles to create space for new, more useful tiles. It would be easier to create three new style files, but my goal was to create a style file that can be used to create custom maps with all GTA1 styles.
Pyro wrote:perhaps if these tiles you mention are better quality we could possibly replace them in future? Worth a look I say. 8-)
Keep in mind, replacing all tiles in a map is a horrible job. I did it once, but I'm not inclined to do it again.
Pyro wrote:Done a lot of this stuff between the maps, though with GTA London we do need a suitable pole/support for traffic lights (currently just floating in London/Manchester, but they share same STY anyway). Any note-worthy changes you might want to look at when Ben merges the next batch of files to make a new 'master' file for the GTA1 cities.
Merging the two maps could be cumbersome if both maps have a substantial number of small changes, but I haven't got the time to really look at all the changes of JG/Bens maps. Haven't made important changes to the maps London or Manchester, only started with creating a style file.
Pyro wrote:Which map(s) did you do? Currently we have not changed the physical layout of any of the tracks and kept the train system working (after modifying train collision size so it doesn't wreck everything) even with slopes and stuff like that still showing. I even added the tram route to San Andreas, and that is notoriously bad to setup properly :P
Liberty City and Vice City. I got the original tracks working, but I decided the corners and slopes ruined its appeal (you got trains visible on slopes? If so, how?). Also, the trains in GTA2 move to fast for the curly GTA1 tracks in my opinion, so I took a few twists out altogether.
I toyed with the idea of adding the Tram in San Andreas, but I haven't found a satisfying way of doing it.
Pyro wrote: Ah cool - do you remember what/where the problem was?
There were several problems, if I recall correctly. One was caused by the wide freeway in the south-east corner, another by traffic arrows in the mid-west area. All bugs I found were map-based.

On a related note, does anyone know how to open the style file of GTA London 1961? I would really like to add those cars to the London conversion, but GTA Cars doesn't seem to be able to read the file. GTA London 1969, however, works fine.
Pyro
Immortal

Post by Pyro »

In regards to trains, they still 'disappear' when going up/down slopes which has always been a fault in GTA2. It's not ideal I know, but sure saves re-designing the entire map around it, after all, we are trying to keep it as close to the originals as possible :-)

As for the speed, we have more or less solved that. I first created a 'slow' freight train in Ben's Jailbreak map purely as a test/experiment, and it worked so well that we have used it in other places since then. It's simply a matter of placing a train entry zone a long way before the actual stop zone. You still need entry/stop/exit and platform zones, but they are just arranged differently, usually the exit zone is followed by a entry zone to the next station giving the appearance of a 'slow' train. Of course, it's a mix of timing where its good to have a slow train (flat bits and looking at scenery) and when to go full speed (underground/hidden bits). This also ties in with first statement - using high speed when going up/down slopes to minimise on-screen time. 8-)
elypter
Immortal
GH nick: elypter

Post by elypter »

Lantyz wrote:...stuff about converting cars...
did you do it with my script and did you make them remapable?
Lantyz wrote:Keep in mind, replacing all tiles in a map is a horrible job. I did it once, but I'm not inclined to do it again.
it cant be that horrible if you use the replace tile function, can it?
yur sa'nok ngeyä
JG
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Post by JG »

London 1969 v1.1
  • gta1-london-v1.1.rar
    (1.65 MiB) Downloaded 959 times
  • Radio stations set
  • Bus stop zones now functional 8-)
  • Added hostile Army gang armed with machine guns around Tower of London and Buckingham Palace.
    • 4 tanks outside Buckingham Palace
    • 2 tanks within Tower of London grounds
  • Added a firetruck armed with a flamethrower outside each of the 6 fire stations
  • Placed 'stop' tiles at junctions all around the map to improve traffic flow:
    • One of these is a custom tile (no. 384)
    • Adjusted the lane marker of tile 276 to match the lane divider of tile 269.
    • Adjusted traffic island portion of tile 200 so that adjacent tiles line up better
    • The other tiles are road crossings and zebra crossings that have been set to 'road special' (nos. 385-388)
  • Attempted to remedy traffic problems around (28,94) by adjusting traffic arrows and replacing tiles (30,194) and (30,195) with 'road special' versions. Not a perfect fix, but I reckon it's as good as it'll get.
  • Removed incorrect filter settings near (55,78) (53,86) (53,9) (53,113) (102,39) (13,204) (214,7) (212,13) (149,52) (166,45) (188,53) (218,55) and (101,75)
  • Most grass near pavement areas is now set to field:
    • near (55,48) (30,82) (66,37) (209,76) (219,100) (219,104) (233,103) (252,99) (239,5) Buckinham Palace and Houses of Parliament
  • Single blocks of pavement located in-between buildings are now set to field {too many to list!)
  • Areas of pavement near the very edge of the map with no player access set to 'field':
    • near (255,109) (254,68) (254,46) (254,33) (254,20) (254,6) (1,209) (south edge) (east edge)
  • Full-width road laybys set to 'field'
  • Fixed many areas with 'patchy' block types:
    • majority 'field', few 'pavement' type blocks --> all 'field' (quiet alleyways & courtyards)
    • majority 'pavement', few 'field' type blocks --> all 'pavement' type
  • Corrected misplaced junction near (56,194)
  • Fixed missing junction near (137,93)
  • Moved northernmost stretch of road in Hyde Park 1 block north to remedy traffic problems
  • Grass tiles adjacent to fences in parks and south edge of map changed to grass-edge tiles as suggested by BenMillard
    • Replaced unused tile 194 with custom 'tree shadow & grass edge' tile
  • Improved supports of bridges that span the Thames
  • Football pitches changed from 'pavement' to 'field' and footballs added
  • Many single tiles in Hyde Park changed from 'field' to 'pavement'
  • Changed roof at (40,178) from tile 261 to tile 227
  • Black tiles near Battersea Power Station set to 'road'
  • Tops of crates near (252,153) changed from 'road' to 'field'
  • Adjusted slopes near (237,149) crate area
  • Roof near (178,173) changed from 'pavement' to 'field'
  • Water on roof near (140,168) set to 'field' to be fatal
  • Updated £ sign (for BRIEF text) with sprite that includes shadow
  • Added trees near (206,42) (148,12) and (108,76)
  • Fixed missing walls inside Tower Bridge towers
  • Added missing fence tile at (41,1) and (118,152)
  • Fixed Houses of Parliament spikes at (77,155)
  • Fixed fences near (165,100) and (232,142)
  • Removed full height orange roof tiles near (86,20)
  • Awning changed from 'field' to 'air' at (91,11)
  • Flipped underground sign at (113,50) and (112,42)
  • Increased Z level of pavement-level pharmacy sign at (102,41)
  • Fixed road markings at (30,66) and (40,66)
Palace fun.jpg
Storming the Tower.jpg
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

Lantyz, are those files online? The vehicle replacement for one gta1.sty is really interesting. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

JG, awesome list! I tried out your new London 1969 and it's good. The guarded entrances are kinda fun but fairly easy. Like a tourist attraction.

Pyro, good to see these trams are gradually getting there. Tank stuff is fairly nice but the tanks in that cage are too near the edges.

The next master version could be next week, once Pyro stabilises San Andreas tram and I check all scripts. This gives players a clear release point before the next major planning exercise, where we review that Lantyz worked on.
Last edited by BenMillard on 31 Jul 2011, 11:49, edited 2 times in total.
Pyro
Immortal

Post by Pyro »

Ben:

Got the trains working again going around the new loop in clockwise (was counter-clockwise and against traffic) direction and even fixed the 'bugged' station (the one where it worked fine in game when it was commented out in script). It seemed to be a certain road tile right next to the corner of tracks with a traffic arrow on it of all things :roll:

However, it still hasn't fixed the traffic light issue I mentioned last night to you. It doesn't like the fact there is field tiles going through the junction in certain areas, such as only 2 lights will appear at a 3 light junction (or even 2 appearing at 4 light junction!). Tried the following:
  • Setting track to road made it crash the game as soon as train touches a road tile. Not sure how a train travelled on road before and didn't crash (probably multiple traffic arrows on one field block).
  • Tried putting road next to it to 'extend' the traffic lights. Didn't work.
  • Putting an 'invisible' road above junction somewhat worked. It made traffic lights appear one block higher but traffic would ignore it as its not on their Z level.
  • Probably other tiny things that I can't remember.
Other than changing the size of the junction/traffic light zones themselves, which will make odd looking junctions in game, this is not easy to sort out. Might try something extreme and make them road in map editor and then change them to field in script. Long winded but worth a shot. At least NYC and Miami have proper train tracks ;-)
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

My first message now has version 1.4 of Vice City. Main difference is the addition of several missing road textures, tuning the army base and slightly balancing the trains. Check the 'completed' list for more detail.
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

I'm at the Standon Calling Festival until Monday 15th August 2011. Then I'll be visiting family from Friday 19th until Sunday 21st August 2011.

I know Pyro was tweaking San Andreas a bit more and hadn't gotten far with Manchester. Vice City was still crashing but much less than before. JG was doing stuff to London - I notice it's missing grass edges all over the place, so that might be the next massive task?

Even so, we need to release a new 'master' version to show how much progress we've made! I can package the newest attachments here and do one next week. Then we can update that quite quickly, the next week, with any newer work you guys have.

Lantyz, or anyone close to him, can you share your GTA1 conversion work? Maybe donate what you did to this project? Then we can produce one good version for everyone to enjoy and improve it over time. Converting cars and sharing one .sty between all levels would be a massive commitment but would improve the package.

As always, I can do any laborious stuff nobody else wants to do. So long as I learn a good way to do it and we plan before we change, it would improve the package.
JG
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Post by JG »

I just have a few more things to take care of before releasing the next Liberty City and London updates, but they should be ready to add to the new master package some time next week.

In the meantime, is anybody able to supply a London 'mission.ini' that I can use to convert the weapon and powerup locations?
Pyro
Immortal

Post by Pyro »

Not done much to these over last week or so, been rather preoccupied with other stuff 8-) Anyway...

Like Ben said, a few more things I need to do in San Andreas such as:
  • Put player start points nearer the first train/tram near Pizza Restaurant (still keeping cars nearby in parking lot). Done - all players face first train.
  • Reduce collision size of the train model and carriages. Done - but can look a little weird with players/peds/cars going through it in places. Far less explosions from cars though.
  • Open up a fenced area leading to Atlantic Heights tank depot. Done.
  • Make the guards at Atlantic Heights tank depot a little stronger in power and not-so-dumb with the rocket launchers. Done - one outer guard changed to flamer instead of rocket launcher, four extra guards added inside compound, two with flamers and two with silenced machine-guns. Tricky but not impossible!
  • Give all tanks 99 ammo for tank gun, possibly vehicle machine guns too (not that useful but could be handy). Done - all tanks have 99 tank shells only, not infinite.
    • Ben and I discussed the idea of infinite weapons on tanks etc. Would involve a number of IF checks and more useful if the vehicles respawned. No plans to make them respawn yet.
  • Add some 'fun' cars to the Police Impound in Aye Valley (bullet-proof cars, cars with machine guns, mines etc). Done - various impounded cars added as well as cop cars and an FBI car including weapons, weapon-proof etc as well as a nice little surprise in one of the cars...
  • Trying to find a way to make traffic lights appear at junctions where tram line intersects it, tried a lot of methods (see previous post) but no luck so far :roll:
  • Other stuff probably...
Once those are done (traffic light one will be hard!) I'll be happy for that to be in next Master File set. After that, then I'll start placing weapons/powerups down. As for Manchester, that is still untouched for now, rather get San Andreas fixed up as best I can before I start playing with it, though might look at it once next San Andreas stuff is part of master files, who knows.

Edit: Updated some stuff (15/08/2011).
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

Good news, everyone! First message now links to the updated GTA1 in GTA2 master version.

We can update in smaller iterations before the next really big set of changes such as fixing Manchester, making San Andreas Race checkpoints visible, edging the grass throughout London and making a race script for each level which currently doesn't have one. Remember the To Do lists in the first message, too!

Unusually for me, there were quite a few social engagements last week. Blogging about them (and several other events which I've under-reported) will take some hours. There will be many more offline activities this week - yippee! Sunday looks like being all mine, so I'll be all yours then.
Pyro
Immortal

Post by Pyro »

Perhaps I should have released a newer version of San Andreas for master list files :shock: Last released version I had was v1.13 and the next one I was going to release for master set was 1.14 which included stuff I mentioned in last post. Doh.

Still, no joy with that fuggin traffic light issue on train tracks :roll:
BenMillard
Immortal

Post by BenMillard »

Once you attach it and I test it is sensible, I'll include it. Same goes for JG's updates. When I'm available to do the work, that is.

This weekend I'm visiting my family. Might be around a bit on Friday and possibly a few hours on Sunday. I'm moving in with my girlfriend on 28th August 2011 while getting my freelance workflow running smoothly again. So you can understand much of my time is going elsewhere at the moment. But I haven't forgotten GTA! :-)