Anything to do with GTA1/GTA2 that isn't covered by the other forums
elypter
Immortal
GH nick: elypter

building my GTA2 related FAQ

Post by elypter »

recently i created a faq page on my site:
http://elypter.net84.net/gta2.tk/faq.html
I already wrote down some answers but not for every point and the written ones maybe need a bit improvement.
I don't want to replace existing faqs and howtos and i will link to existing documents when possible.

I want to ask you which of the answers i should write down first. I'm not all-knowing, so i can't promise easy solutions for all points but i have at least some thoughts about every point.

So please tell me which points do you think are the most interesting or important or which ones i forgot.
yur sa'nok ngeyä
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

Re: building my GTA2 related FAQ

Post by Cuban-Pete »

perhaps those about network (hosting) and game styles (tactics), al thought those are mostly already answered here on gtamp and ben millard website (tactics/weapons).

small crit, but your website isn't that clear. perhaps more space, better grouping of subjects, more images and better contrast. :roll: :)
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."
elypter
Immortal

Post by elypter »

haha, yeah em. orange/brown on background image is maybe not the best for long texts but when i change this i would also have to change the whole site. I think i will move the faq to the site forum. yay i found a usage for it ;) .
But whats wrong with the grouping? did you find something that does not fit to its category (page)?
yur sa'nok ngeyä
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

Post by Cuban-Pete »

the faq are not grouped. you could put network questions together etc. :)
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."
elypter
Immortal

Post by elypter »

yeah, true. that needs a proper sorting.
yur sa'nok ngeyä
elypter
Immortal

Post by elypter »

i just reworked the part: "I like the gameplay and top-down view of gta2. are there similar games?"
http://elypter.net84.net/forum/index.ph ... .msg5#msg5

Great games but unfortunately a lot of redundancy too. It looks like many coder didn't know of each others projects. I would hope for some fusion and conversion tools.
yur sa'nok ngeyä