GTA2 Multi-player Game-style

Anything to do with GTA1/GTA2 that isn't covered by the other forums
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

GTA2 Multi-player Game-style

Post by Cuban-Pete »

I have different game-styles, but I prefer to keep it to Molotov-cocktail with a back-up weapon. I also have some cars I prefer (black/red Michelli Roadster for example), but not all are strong enough to withstand rockets, so most of the time I just take the first 1-rocket-proof car, limo or van I see.

Gangs are also handy, they distract the enemy. When you enter a Bank van with gang, it looks very funny when you exit. All the gangmember exit at once from the back back door. Often the gang is murdered within 3 seconds. :lol:

Fast Reload and Double Damage are always nice. They both have advantages and disadvantages. For example, double damage works great with MG against cars, but double damage does not work on rockets. You still need to shoot twice to destroy strong cars (I'm glad it works that way). I kinda prefer fast reload, because of this.

I put my preferable game-style in an image. Perhaps I make more or a program so other people can make there own image with preferable game-style.
Attachments
gameplay_style_zaibatsu.png
gameplay_style_zaibatsu.png (16.53 KiB) Viewed 5291 times
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."
BenMillard
Immortal
GH nick: BenMillard

Re: GTA2 Multi-player Game-style

Post by BenMillard »

I described various strategies and tactics for GTA2 multiplayer some years ago. Most remains true today.

I too like Molotovs as a secondary weapon. It's like using artillery.
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

Re: GTA2 Multi-player Game-style

Post by Cuban-Pete »

Nice webpage.

I could write pages and pages with stuff about the weapons in GTA2, but no time. :)
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."