Wild West

Post GTA1/GTA2 maps here (finished and work in progress).
Galactic Boy
Immortal

Wild West

Post by Galactic Boy »

Wild West is a map takes place in the Death Valley, in this map: 4 towns, in this towns: 4 robber gangs (Remap 45), 4 trains, wrecked houses (Be careful! 2 bots patrolling in 2 of that houses), the State Prison (Be careful! 2 Cops who armed with Machine Guns are patrolling and 4 police cops standing at the corners of prison.) and Western theme. There are an interesting thing, there aren't any train to Texas State Prison from somewhere. If you find a wrong thing, contact me. Good lucks. :)
Last edited by Galactic Boy on 29 Jan 2013, 16:09, edited 6 times in total.
BenMillard
Immortal
GH nick: BenMillard

Re: Wild West

Post by BenMillard »

You stole Kamil's Western level to make the middle bit?
Galactic Boy
Immortal

Post by Galactic Boy »

No, I'm not stole Kamil's "Western" level. I edited and modified it.
CarThief
Hitman
Hitman
GH nick: CarThief

Post by CarThief »

I'm not entirely sure wether i should understand "I edited and modified it" as either:
A. You copied his thing put it in your map and changed it a bit. / Opened up his map and made some changes, using his map as a base.
Which is fine either way, if the author, Kamil in this case granted permission one way or the other.

Or B. Simply mean you made the level yourself with perhaps a few inspirations from what you've seen from other maps but simply making something that looks similar doesnt really matter much and doesnt require permission.

But yeah, might as well say, if you're going to copy stuff out of or build on someone's map, you should probaly ask permission first. Cant really make an accurate judgement here anyway, not too familiar with Kamil's maps.