some problems on gta2

Anything to do with GTA1/GTA2 modding (tools, scripts and more).
djdori11
Jaywalker
Jaywalker
GH nick: djdori11

some problems on gta2

Post by djdori11 »

i have gta2 with vike's enhanced and i have some problems:

1.when i do 1024X768 resolution the menu looks like this:
http://www.up2me.co.il/images/96957641.png
there is a way to fix it?

2.when i trying to go to options from the ingame menu i get this error:
http://www.up2me.co.il/images/88823423.png
how to fix it?

3.i cant see the intro movie of the game. why? how to fix it?

4.i dont know how to save.. so how can i save the game?

5.there is a good trainer for this game that supports vike's enhanced? if yes give me a link plz..

plz help! thanks!
oh and btw sorry if its not the right place to ask and sorry for my bad english...
Last edited by djdori11 on 02 Oct 2010, 19:13, edited 2 times in total.
djdori11
Jaywalker
Jaywalker

Re: some problems on gta2

Post by djdori11 »

someone? plz help!
at least answer some of the anwers but answer! plz!
Gustavob
Immortal
GH nick: Gustavob
|Gustavob|

Post by Gustavob »

4.: Find a TV Van and folow the place its antenna points to and get in there. You need $50000 to save the game, though

5.: The GTA2 Manager (or manager-hkcu.exe) that comes with gta2 11.41 has lots of Debug cheats (go to Debug tab)
You just lost the game.
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

Post by Cuban-Pete »

1. not a real problem, during playing game it is good resolution.

2. I once got that error also, just click ok and it will appear or go to the GTA2 folder and click on gta2 manager - it will work.

3. if you downloaded dr.slony version from this website, there are no intro's - take up too much space.

4. multiplayer can't be saved. single player can be saved at where you start the map/game. there should be a small door/opening and a guy will say something like "hallejula another sole saved" . this is only possible if you have 50.000 dollar or something. you can find the start place of your game/map with a tv van (car). it points to there. problem is finding a tv van. lol . If you still don't get it. just search with google.
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."
djdori11
Jaywalker
Jaywalker

Post by djdori11 »

Gustavob wrote:4.: Find a TV Van and folow the place its antenna points to and get in there. You need $50000 to save the game, though

5.: The GTA2 Manager (or manager-hkcu.exe) that comes with gta2 11.41 has lots of Debug cheats (go to Debug tab)
thanks but i dont have debug tab..
Cuban-Pete wrote:1. not a real problem, during playing game it is good resolution.

2. I once got that error also, just click ok and it will appear or go to the GTA2 folder and click on gta2 manager - it will work.

3. if you downloaded dr.slony version from this website, there are no intro's - take up too much space.

4. multiplayer can't be saved. single player can be saved at where you start the map/game. there should be a small door/opening and a guy will say something like "hallejula another sole saved" . this is only possible if you have 50.000 dollar or something. you can find the start place of your game/map with a tv van (car). it points to there. problem is finding a tv van. lol . If you still don't get it. just search with google.
thanks but i downloded the offical rockstar release and i cant see a intro..
elypter
Immortal
GH nick: elypter

Post by elypter »

djdori11 wrote: thanks but i downloded the offical rockstar release and i cant see a intro..
in the video tab there is a "play movie" option
yur sa'nok ngeyä
djdori11
Jaywalker
Jaywalker

Post by djdori11 »

elypter wrote:
djdori11 wrote: thanks but i downloded the offical rockstar release and i cant see a intro..
in the video tab there is a "play movie" option
I did it its on V and i still cant see an intro..
Vike the Hube
Hitman
Hitman
GH nick: vike

Post by Vike the Hube »

That's odd, maybe I broke it and never noticed :oops: I'll have to check it out.