New GTA V Release Date and System Specs Released For PC

Talk about any other games here
Pyro
Immortal
GH nick: Pyro

New GTA V Release Date and System Specs Released For PC

Post by Pyro »

So we finally get an update from Rockstar, another delay for GTA V PC but hopefully the last one. They've posted a new release date and system specs for the PC, even up to 4K resolution :shock:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... stem-specs

Now, just have to see if they can sell it through Steam...
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

Re: New GTA V Release Date and System Specs Released For PC

Post by Cuban-Pete »

Perhaps they learned from the last crappy port.
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."
BenMillard
Immortal
GH nick: BenMillard

Re: New GTA V Release Date and System Specs Released For PC

Post by BenMillard »

Tuesday 14 April 2015 for PC is the new release date. I'll wait 2 months after launch to decide if I buy it.

Fully supported online modding with automatic non-destructive sync of game packages, like UT99 or GTA2+GH, would be worthwhile. Otherwise it's just the game I've been playing for 1.5 years but £1,000+ more expensive as I'd buy a gaming laptop to run it superbly.

Aiming with a mouse would be great until you remember the lag from connecting across the globe ruins shooting in all online games. Would need a USB analogue controller to drive competitively which would makes for very awkward swapping of peripherals. Especially in Freemode and Capture.

Not sure if I've mentioned here but I'm a Commissioner in GTA Content Creators' Crews. A global community of people who use the Creator tool and review each others' stuff, playing it in themed events most evenings. We have one crew per platform so I'm active in the PS3 crew and PC crew.

How to join GCCC if anyone's interested.