problem game freeze on join

foxteladi
Ped
Ped
GH nick: Teladus

problem game freeze on join

Post by foxteladi »

Hello I'm new here and I, unfortunately, also a proplem ... :/

I've downloaded the game hunter and have also started this port, etc. .. all are open .. as far as I am well-read but once I would like to enter a game the game freezes me an easy and must finish it on the task manager
on my laptop with winxp works for you easily.
But to m, a full-on computer which is windows 7 64bit, it does not work unfortunately ... can you tell me why that is ... game hunter in the network without the same problem. winxp hosts but win7 is not pure .. there it freezes the game also .. Please help me I am desperate.
Sektor
Boss
Boss
GH nick: Sektor

Re: problen game frezze to join

Post by Sektor »

Why does GTA2 stop responding when I try to join a game?
A: If everyone has all ports open then this can be caused by Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). This is a technology that tries to automatically forward ports but it's very common for it to fail and cause problems. Try to disable it on your router, there's usually a checkbox next to UPnP. You can disable UPnP in Windows with this simple program but that won't clear the existing rules on your router, so you might need to reset it.
foxteladi
Ped
Ped

Post by foxteladi »

I have already used the program, it seems useless to be so ne art program dennn fake it changes the proplem pure nothingness ...: (

port is open because of my laptop which is xp on it, it works fine but unfortunately not on my main computer, it should also work that would be a fine thing ne ...

So unfortunately, this program does not help ... :/
elypter
Immortal
GH nick: elypter

Post by elypter »

are you trying to forward ports to 2 different pcs at the same time?
yur sa'nok ngeyä
foxteladi
Ped
Ped

Post by foxteladi »

that can possibly be, but then someone could do for me to host ... so I can test it on the xp computer it's wonderful .... :)