v2.74, 5 April 2014:
- We’ve made major changes to multiplayer in this update! Here’s a few of the biggest improvements:
- We now have our own multiplayer servers. This means there can be more players in a match (now 8, twice as many as before – and we’re working on increasing this further!) with less strain on your internet connection.
- You can now see all the public matches that are going on around the world and pick the one you want to join.
- Players can join and leave halfway through a match without ending the event for everyone else.
- After each match players can vote on what the next event will be.
- You can now invite your friends to matches already in progress.
- There also the usual collection of tweaks and bug fixes.