Post by elypter »

wow, what happens if they revive you?
yur sa'nok ngeyä
Devastator
Hitman
Hitman

Re: Medic Reviving Me

Post by Devastator »

Could this be used to make medics revive armed gang members & scripted characters?
More importantly could armed support characters be made in groups that revive fallen comrades? I think that'd be awesome for some mission based maps, especially zombie ones (Necromancers [frenzy] [respect] )
BeepBoop
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
GH nick: BeepBoop

Post by BeepBoop »

elypter wrote:wow, what happens if they revive you?
When you get revived you get up, and turn into a BOT walking ped. I had to change to occupation number back to player default value (0) to regain control.
BeepBoop
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Post by BeepBoop »

Devastator wrote:Could this be used to make medics revive armed gang members & scripted characters?
More importantly could armed support characters be made in groups that revive fallen comrades? I think that'd be awesome for some mission based maps, especially zombie ones (Necromancers [frenzy] [respect] )
If someone could show me how to translate pointers from Cheat Engine into Gta 2 scripts I could probably do a lot of cool things and then make mods for downloading.
Sektor
Boss
Boss
GH nick: Sektor

Post by Sektor »

That's cool. What happens if you already respawned before they revive?
BeepBoop
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Post by BeepBoop »

Sektor wrote:That's cool. What happens if you already respawned before they revive?
I don't respawn, I blocked the respawn section simply by turn a 1 into a 0. If they don't come then I just sit there flat and dead, but i can use the debug keys to prop me back up if needed.
elypter
Immortal
GH nick: elypter

Post by elypter »

it would be cool if the electrogun worked like this. if you are lying on the floor the opponent got 2 seconds to finish you, otherwise you get up again. that should be scriptable with that information.

could you please post all those cool addresses you found. im not actively developing but other modders could take use of that information in various ways
yur sa'nok ngeyä
Devastator
Hitman
Hitman

Post by Devastator »

elypter wrote:it would be cool if the electrogun worked like this. if you are lying on the floor the opponent got 2 seconds to finish you, otherwise you get up again.
Do you mean like when someone zaps you when you're already stunned on the ground?
Sektor
Boss
Boss
GH nick: Sektor

Post by Sektor »

Pretty sure lying on the ground protects you from electrogun but you will stay there until the attacker stops shooting and if they still have ammo, they can just fry you again.
Cuban-Pete
Immortal
GH nick: Cuban-Pete

Post by Cuban-Pete »

Would this also work in multi-player? Would be cool if you could revive your partner / team-mate. :)
"Mmmm, your eyes are so beautiful."
elypter
Immortal
GH nick: elypter

Post by elypter »

it shouldnt be that difficult if you can keep the player laying down and from respawning. this was als my first guess
yur sa'nok ngeyä