File comment: Download Here :)
57th.rar [487.66 KiB]
Downloaded 214 times
File comment: Top down view of the map!
57thmim.png [ 1.02 MiB | Viewed 1393 times ]
File comment: Drilling Vessel mode on night!
DVmim.png [ 1.01 MiB | Viewed 1393 times ]
I've changed respawns zones in 57thDV.gmp.EDIT:
After game with _Y_Kamil it turned out I used wrong backup.
Now everything should be OK. EDIT:
After game with _R_Kostek I noticed that some script changes on Drilling Vessel level haven't been saved. Fortunately I had a backup file so I simply changed .SCR files.
What have been improved? I've added more rocket launchers on the ground so if You are lacking of them You can simply take another one. Previously it wasn't possible.
This first release (June 2009) of 57th map has been developed over two months with
help from BenMillard, Heri and [DAFE]. This map contains various weapons, interesting
buildings, industrial pipes and a lot of textures witch are not commonly used
in default multiplayer levels. There is a 'ringing' phone which allows a player to
call for backup upon answering phone. Note: You shouldn't use 'Instant Gang', and
'Phone Gang' at the same time, because they will fight against each other.
You can even
get a tank in the closed railway station... try wrecking the fence! If you are lacking weapons you can deliver
cars to the crane system to be wrecked and have rewards delivered. The car shop can equip
your vehicle with mines, vehicle machine guns or oil and the paint shop can fix your car
damage up with a new coat of paint. Where to find the points of interest on this map?
- A ringing phone is placed on the southwestern corner under a tree.
It costs $10,000 to answer the phone!
- Locked/fenced railway station is placed on the northeastern corner of the map.
You have to toss a grenade or molotov cocktail to blow up the generator to
blow up the main fence to gain access to area.
- Crane system is placed on the northwestern corner of the map.
- Car shops are placed on the southeastern corner. Their costs are the same as in
the default maps. More info:
- I've included .mis file so you can look at how I scripted everything.
- It is a mess so you might not find anything useful.
- I strongly advise you to play on DUSK mode even if you haven't played
in DUSK mode before because I spent some time making the lights beautiful.
- Extract all files to your ...GTA2\DATA folder.
- You're done. There are three modes of this level!
- 57th Street is a normal mode.
- 57th Street DEATH MATCH is a mode where you get 99 amount of ammo from instantly spawning weapons.
- 57th Street DRILLING VESSEL is a mode where you fight on drilling vessel.
Sites which helped me with creating this level:http://projectcerbera.com/http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Main_Page
Made by MrExclusive
All rights reserved Please post Your feedbacks so I can improve things in future!