Blast City - Deep Water

Post GTA1/GTA2 maps here (finished and work in progress).
elypter
Immortal
GH nick: elypter

Blast City - Deep Water

Post by elypter »

This one was lying around unfinished quite a long time on my disk. I brought it to state where it is looking like something now and gave it an arena script. In its final version it should become a mission map(while keeping the arena version).

First: All similarities to recent events, should you find one, are random ;)

This map does not simulate anything that has happened. Real events, as dramatic as they are, often turn out not be perfectly suited for making a story. So take this map as it is - a game. If you want to discuss or inform you about the events please do but don't take this map as source of information :lol:
If you want to moan about political incorrectness think about that gta2, pretty sure, was never intended to political correct :P

SET_MODE (fake_severity, OFF) ;P

Edit(15.09.10): deleted test script

download:
http://maps.gta2.square7.net/bc_dw.7z
Attachments
bc_dw.jpg
Last edited by elypter on 15 Sep 2010, 17:49, edited 2 times in total.
yur sa'nok ngeyä
Sektor
Boss
Boss
GH nick: Sektor

Re: Blast City - Deep Water

Post by Sektor »

I turned do sync checks on and it goes out of sync shortly after start when I was playing against someone using Windows Vista. It worked fine playing against someone using Windows XP. The map doesn't seem that interesting but at least it found a desync.
elypter
Immortal

Post by elypter »

so you found out what script or gta bug causes this?

Edit:
I(win7) just played with gustavob(winxp) and had no desyncs. maybe you played the test script although this should not desync either. its also very simple. weired.
Last edited by elypter on 15 Sep 2010, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
yur sa'nok ngeyä
elypter
Immortal

Post by elypter »

I just noticed that i accidentally included the test script which is pretty useless. Play the Arena version. this one has weapons. lol.
yur sa'nok ngeyä