Download Jailbreak Chapter 1
and escape from those pesky prison guards! This is a unique level which supports 1-6 players. Once you complete the mission, you can explore the rest of the level (which is a work in progress).
Use the Jailbreak development thread
to give ideas and bug reports. General feedback is welcome here.Screenshots Gameplay for Chapter 1
- You start in your cell block.
- Punch any cell block guard 3 times and they tell you where the key is.
- Get the key and you can exit your cell block.
- Punch any patrol guard 3 times and they'll give you the access code to the Police Armoury.
- Enter the Armoury to get weapons and the first part of the bomb. (Kill all SWAT officers to stop the alarm.)
- Get the other 2 parts for the bomb.
- Go to the central Prison gates and set the bomb.
- Stand well back and...boom!
- All players get $100,000 so you can set a Points game to end here.
If you don't make the game end here, you can exit the gates and explore more of the level.
- Go anti-clockwise and you'll find an Army garrison.
- A carpark full of FBI leading to the prison access bridge.
- The bridge is guarded by several Army guards and is very narrow.
- A freeway runs South, then East, then South.
- A hydroelectric power station has powerups to refresh your weapons and Armour.
- Continue West and you'll find a cable-stayed bridge, then a flat area, then a valley.
See how long you can last when every officer and agent in the County is on a manhunt for you!Credit
Pyro did nearly all the scripting work. Normal acknowledgements to tool makers and R* for releasing their in-house tools. Complete list of testers will be maintained on the download page, like all my GTA2 levels.