Battlezone - Pyro

Post GTA1/GTA2 maps here (finished and work in progress).

Evaluation of this map

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
100%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 1

Pyro
Immortal
GH nick: Pyro

Battlezone - Pyro

Post by Pyro »

battlezone.jpg
Author: Pyro
Players: requires 4 players and won't work with any less
Weapons: pistol and machinegun
MIS file include: NO

This is definitely the maddest map I have ever made for GTA2! 4 Players pitted against each other, and cops too in a battle zone above the sea, and whoever is the last person standing, wins...

Here are the files you'll find inside the RAR file:

battlezone.gmp
battlezone.scr
battlezone-4p.mmp
readme.html

Installation Procedure

Just make sure you all slap these files into the gta2\data directory and start a network game of GTA2 and choose "Battle Zone 4 Player" from the list of maps!

Additional Notes

This is really insane, you start out with nothing but a puny pistol, but if you wait, a meaty machine gun appears along with health, and trust me, it will be needed, if you survive that long of course...

The insane part come from the cops shooting you. There only seems to be 4 of them, but try shooting 1 of the 4, another lot of cops appear! There are 2 cops who make everyone else respawn again, so find those 2 cops out and avoid shooting them unless you have to! But, if the one you shoot doesn't go after you, but for another player, kill the cop and you could have about 20 cops trying to kill 1 player! But of course, you could be on the receiving end too... watch your back out there! And before some smart-ass says it, yes I know it's a small map...

There is 1 little bug I found, if you walk under a cop whilst he respawns, the game will crash and there's no way around this, so avoid the center area in a big melee and you might survive a bit longer.
Attachments
pyro-battlezone.rar
(5.76 KiB) Downloaded 707 times