A new version of the best/only GTA2 multiplayer game finder has been released: List of changes: - Fixed a "Debug flags are different" bug - Message displayed if host has "Exit on desync" ticked - Message displayed if a game is created with "Play Replay" ticked - gta2manager.exe is now the only acceptable filename for GTA2 Manager - If there is a failure to modify a registry key, GH will show the value it attempted to set - HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT modifications failures are no longer displayed since they aren't critital to GH operation - No activity/anti idle message is no longer displayed - Updated credits - Fixed a bug that changed GH icon to a Santa hat on the 25th of every month instead of only in December
Retro City Rampage is $4.99 USD on Steam until March 29, 2013. Link: store.steampowered.com/app/204630
v2.58, 18 March 2013:
- Renamed the free version to "Payback²" and the full version to "Payback² Pro"
- Your progress is now automatically restored if you reinstall the game
- Added "tell a friend"
- Locked episodes now show how many stars are needed to unlock them
- Made the game slightly more generous when detecting bullet collisions
- Tweaked shotgun bullet spread pattern to be more distributed
- Tweaked coin awards in the free version
- Updated translations
v2.55, 1 March 2013:
- The free version's unlock structure has been completely reworked
- Fixed an intermittent crash when exiting an event
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the player to shoot continuously
- Fixed an intermittent bug that could cause sound effects to be temporarily disabled
- Tweaked the difficulty of some levels
Saints Row IV™ - From the Crack House to the White House. The ball-busting next chapter in the Saints Row franchise, is starting a party in your pants this August. Developed by Volition, Saints Row IV will launch on current-gen consoles and PC on August 20, 2013, in North America and August 23, 2013, in the rest of the world.