Another multiplayer mod for San Andreas is out. It's called Online Andreas Reloaded 2.0 . You can't kill in this version.
GTA2 Game Hunter v1.45 beta 247KB
- Notification event sound is selectable
- Channel topic is now displayed on join
- GH can optionally reconnect if disconnected
- GH can be restored from systray with single click and systray icon flashing works again
- When someone changes their name, their hosted game name is updated to the same name
- An error is displayed if a host can't be resolved to an IP address
- If you try to use a reserved name, you are asked for a new name instead of a password
- Router detection is back again (forgot to uncomment one line)
- Fixed a "file not found" bug that could happen on Windows ME if a "\" was at the end of the folder name
- A more helpful error message is displayed if you don't have write access to registry
- GH now saves settings for current Windows user instead of local machine
- "Type here to chat..." is only displayed the first time you run GH
- Changed "has closed a game" to "game has been removed from the list"
- The menu divider line is now always the same length as the window
VC:MP 0.1d and Liberty City Multiplayer 0.1d were released today.
VC:MP 0.1c source code was released a few days ago. It's a multiplayer mod for Vice City.